Saturday, October 29, 2011

-whateva-


Juz realizing
it's been so long time i din update ler
btw i reli duno what to write
what to say
what to release
ANYMORE

everything i write here
seems like being monitored by someone else
someone that is passing by
the feeling that not wanna be let othe know about myself too much
is weird

got a lot of things
i shud n shall share wif my dearest fren
but somehow
i feel like what i shared be4
is all about sadness but no happiness

i tried
i'm trying
to be more +ve thinking

plz...
dun let me feel like
being stressed up
being controlled

i'm kind of dislike stress
dislike being controlled
easily get emo

if u love me
plz respect to me
give me some space to take a breathe
i know this will kind of hurt u guys
BUT
i'm trying to protect myself
from getting HURT


No comments:

Post a Comment