Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine's 2nd diary..

22-01-2010

I’m going to renew my P license today..

Because of the license renewal, I slightly have an accident with a police car.

Luckily I’m safe… but still got a bit scare…

It’s because I already witnessed two accidents which included a car and a motor.

And the collision cause the motorcycle rider injured and lay on the road, waited for the ambulances to come without any movement between the times.

I really will start to scare that one day I will like the motor rider…

Really, really scared…


After I send my license to driving school, I’m gone back home by motorcycle without license…

And once again, fortunately I can reach home without anything.

All of my friends are started to worry about me when saw my post on facebook.

And surely for my dear, he called me straight away to ask me what had happened.

3 minutes call…

After the call I fall asleep on my bed as I’m in the scary…


6.30pm, wern woke me up to have dinner outside.

We took our dinner at the shop last time we had dinner last time with joey, Jackie hee, Andrew them.

I didn’t tell him at all about I’m going out with wern to have dinner.

11.30pm, wern, yio, shiyu, chenyi and me went out to have supper.

Then I suggested them to go Maple Sky as there got midnight promotion.

It was the third time I went there.


The 1st time I went there was dear’s birthday.

I’m sent the birthday present-wallet to him at the last few minutes before his birthday end.

He was surprised that time and don’t know what to chat with me. Hehe… fall in love with his reaction that day.

The 2nd time, I went there with dear also.

He was going out with his friends to have dinner.

I’m just accompanied him to have his dinner.

The 3rd time which mean today, I went there with housemates to have supper there.

We ate fried sotong ball, fish ball, hotdog, nuggets and drinking iced honey there.

We also played UNO over there.


Again, I didn’t tell him that I was going out with housemates to have supper outside.

And I also didn’t bring my Nokia 6288 out as it was recharging battery, so that dear can’t find me if dear didn’t send message to another phone.


1.30am, I received dear’s message, asking me that whether I’m studying or sleeping.

Then I told dear that I’m just back from outside.

Dear asked me that why I didn’t tell him that I was going out, then he no need to worry about me.

I felt shocked. Is it really my fault or dear still didn’t understand me?

Wondering… what should I do actually for that time?

I didn’t tell him is because I don’t want to rely on him too much.

I’m scared that I can’t pass my semester break as three weeks can’t see dear.

I didn’t tell dear is because I’m trying to be independent and don’t rely too much on dear.

And of course I want trying to live my life without him for few hours.

Besides this, another reason is that wern didn’t ask me to call dear out together to have dinner and supper, then definitely I won’t sms dear…

I’m guessing dear is angry with me now, but he said nope.


Suddenly, I really feel that don’t know how to face dear.

I really will feel scare when he didn’t reply me, but after that don’t know why I will also angry with dear.

Then I just tell dear that I want to sleep already.

I’m really bad.

Bad girl, bad daughter, bad girlfriend too. >.<

2 comments:

  1. wondering who is ur dear ah..?XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... ebel, y u will view my blog geh??
    shhh~~ it's still a secret, dun wan tell u 1st
    ^^

    ReplyDelete